1. All EtherBun posts should pertain to the health, care, and
behavior of domestic companion rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus). If
your post does not fit that description, there's a good possibility that
it's off topic. Please check with EBAC before proceeding, if you're not
2. All administrative requests or technical questions about the list should be sent to one of the members of EBAC.
Please do not send such questions to the EtherBun Listserve.
3. Condolences, healing wishes, birthday wishes, and any other responses
directed to (or of interest to) only one person (such as "I agree!" Or:
"Alice, you're the greatest!" Or: "Will you please send me this
information?") should be sent only to that person, not to the entire
4. Verbatim re-posting or forwarding of non-emergency messages
from other listserves or newsgroups is not permitted. If you feel that a post on another
list or newsgroup is of interest to EtherBun subscribers,
please paraphrase the content and write it as an original EtherBun
5. Life-or-death rabbit emergencies from any source may be posted at any
time. However, please help us keep list volume down by notifying members
of the list or newsgroup from which you are forwarding an emergency
message that you have already done so. This will help prevent numerous
repeat forwardings of the same emergency.
6. When you respond to a particular post DO NOT RE-POST THE MESSAGE TO
WHICH YOUR ARE RESPONDING IN ITS ENTIRETY. Copy only the few lines
essential to making sense of your reply. This is especially important
if you are on digest! NEVER RE-POST AN ENTIRE DIGEST.
7. Do not quote the entirety of another person's letter or an extensive
information entry from another source--whether from private mail,
another forum, or a published document--without the author's express,
written permission. If you wish to post information from another
source, paraphrase it if possible or quote only the minimum necessary
and reference the source or URL so others can consult the original.
Failure to comply with this guideline is grounds for immediate removal
8. Remember: messages should pertain to the health, behavior, care and biology of
rabbits. If you have found a rabbit-related product designed for humans
(e.g., cute rabbit note cards, jewelry, artwork,
clothing, etc.), please post it to a more appropriate list.
If, however, you wish to share information about a product designed for
rabbits (food, litter, hutches etc.), please feel free to post it to